Refreshments will be served.
On our agenda:
- Recap Easter event
- Preliminarily discuss upcoming Spring Fling event and 1st Block Party
- Guest Speaker: Chamber member Brian Blomberg from Professional Group Plans
- The mayor will also be stopping by to greet the Chamber and discuss ongoing things in the business district
**For all restaurants looking to participate in the Block Parties this summer, there is a MANDATORY meeting on Wednesday, May 1, at 12pm at Lily Flanagan's. If you are unable to attend, please send a representative from your restaurant!
Save the date for May meetings (there will be an evening AND a breakfast meeting option!):
- Tuesday, May 28 - 6:30pm (location TBD)
- Wednesday, May 29 - 9am (location TBD)
**We are in need of businesses to host our next few meetings, including both May meetings. Meeting locations should be quiet and private so that we can hear everyone speaking. Please contact us ASAP if you are willing to host! Meeting attendance is usually 20-30 members but can vary. Thank you in advance for your consideration.**